The cost of an initial new patient consultation is £47.50 during that appointment radiographs may be required to enable the dentist to give you a full report the cost of these start from £6.25. We will always be open with you about the costs and ensure you are happy with any further treatment before we go ahead.
What Will Occur At Your Dental Examination
You will be greeted by our experienced dental team.
Our team will take the time to listen to your questions and any concerns you may have, this will allow them to offer you bespoke treatments based on your desires and needs.
A full detailed medical history will be taken, it would therefore be advisable to bring along a full list of any medication you may be currently taking. This will allow our team to ensure that you are treated safely.
A full extra and intra oral examination of your mouth will be performed, checks performed during this will include the following:
- Condition and health of your teeth
- Condition of any existing fillings or restorations
- Condition and health of your gums
- Presence of dental plaque or calculus
- Presence of any Oral Cancer
- Presence of any lesions on your soft tissues in your mouth, including tongue, floor of mouth, roof of mouth and cheeks
- Function of your Jaw Joints
- Assessment of your smile and the way your teeth bite together
- Assessment of your bone support in your mouth
*** We may recommend X-rays are taken at your examination to ensure that we carry out a detailed and thorough dental examination***
What Will Occur Following Your Dental Examination
- Your dentist will discuss the findings of your examination with you, explaining their findings.
- You will be given the opportunity to ask questions about the dentist’s findings and explanations
- Your dentist will give you different treatment options available to you, discussing the different pros and cons they may entail.
- You will be given a full and detailed estimate, which will be discussed with you by our team.
- You will be given different options on how you wish to proceed with any future dental appointments and dental charges.
- Our team will be more than happy to answer any of your queries or concerns.
What Our Aims Are For You
- Provide your dental care in an environment and approach that you feel comfortable with
- Treat you with the respect and dignity.
- Ensure you have good dental health
- Ensure you have the knowledge to maintain good dental health